Delivery & Installation Policy
- After a sale has been invoiced and payment received, customer will be required to fill out a delivery survey for location access information.
- An authorized point of contact must be at the site of the delivery at the scheduled time to accept delivery, instruct placement and sign off on paperwork.
- Due to Covid-19 precautions, all members at the delivery site are required to wear a mask and practice social distance at all times.
- Customer is liable for taking accurate measurements of hallways, doors, entries, stairs and other access points and required to be disclosed in the delivery survey.
- In the event that inaccurate survey information leads to a failure to deliver, customer is subject to additional re-delivery and pickup/extraction fees starting at $250.
- If there is a fault in the equipment based on manufacturer error, the product can be returned and a credit equal to the purchase price be applied towards another product.
- In circumstance of manufacturer error and request for refund, the restocking fee difference will be received as a rebate 30 days after the return date.
- Products can be returned for a 20% restocking fee. See our Return Policy for more info.