The FDF NEON Pro V FluidRower is a commercial grade rowing ergometer with an instant natural catch and a smooth consistent feel through the whole rowing stroke. The adjustable fluid resistance is created by the unique semi isokinetic properties of our patented Twin Tank, 5 level Adjustable Fluid Resistance system.
The elevated seat height of the NEON Pro V makes for easy on and off access for all users. This ease of access is essential for quick changes during circuit rowing classes and important in all commercial fitness facilities.
The NEON Pro V will accommodate all levels and abilities from general fitness, to elite athletes, and is ideally suited for rehabilitation and medical applications.
The NEON Pro V FluidRower has a unique clean line robust design with the central horizontal Fluid Resistance Twin Tank, a convenient height rowing
seat and a comparatively short frame length.
The attractive design provides practical benefits for easy access and minimal floor space requirements. It is light enough to be moved between rooms or
stored upright when not in use. Every commercial fitness facility needs a rowing machine and the Neon Pro V FluidRower is an ideal inclusion.
Commercial Grade Designed for Health Clubs use.
When performance and improvement matter, NEON Pro V indoor rower drives motivation with its state of the art performance monitor featuring Bluetooth technology for smart device connectivity, and FluidWorkout social app for personal and group challenges.Not only is this rower a durable and robust fixture, NEON Pro V promises to add an electric vibrancy to any rowing studio with its custom black frame. The elevated height of this indoor rower makes for easy on-off access, perfect for tall users and rehabilitation. While its double sealed, precision aligned tank shell and new impeller design achieves 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal series models.
NEON Pro V acquires advanced Fluid Force auto adjust technology, automatically correlating the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, keeping users focused on workout performance, rather than programming console data.
- 5 x Fluid Force
- Bright yellow impeller design that achieves 15% greater resistance than standard horizontal series models
- Double sealed, precision aligned twin tank for precise mechanism, tighter tolerances, greater position for a more robust workout
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor (BAM)
- Height adjustable foot plates and secure heel captures to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Contoured seat with silent, smooth action
- Textured finish to prevent slipping
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Interchangeable frame – yellow, orange, green and black
- Constructed from the finest steel and aluminium
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide, protecting life of product
- Elevated height for easy on-off access
- Vertical storage option
- Durable belt drive with active recoil system