Star Trac 8TR Treadmill
- Choose from 19″, 10″, and LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles.
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Pre-wired for 8 Series personal viewing screen entertainment system
- User-friendly console and keypad feature a large service scrolling message window, user-specific workout programs, a dedicated heart rate display, Polar® telemetry and multiple cup and accessory holders
- Soft Trac® triple cell cushioning system provides maximum shock absorption
- 5 HP AC motor
- Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout
- 60″ x 21.5″ (152 cm x 54.6 cm) running surface
- 15% max incline | 12.5 mph max speed
- 21.5″ (54.6 cm) wide belt
- 9″ (23 cm) step-up height
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Electrical requirements: 110V/20 Amp dedicated circuit with NEMA 5-20 outlet; or 220V/15 Amp dedicated circuit with NEMA 6-15 outlet
- Powder-coated Steel Uniframe
Two decades of treadmill design leadership have positioned us for success with multiple models to meet the needs of every market segment. When you’re looking for a full commercial treadmill experience with a budget in mind, the 8TR is a great place to start. We’ve simplified the display but kept all the features that matter most to the end user. From the patented deck suspension system, to the popular personal fans, to the intuitive user interface, all the commercial features are on board. Combine these features with the safety elements designed into all Star Trac products and you have a winning design that meets the needs of the treadmill user.
W: 32 IN (81 CM)
L: 81 IN (206 CM)
H: 63 IN (160 CM)
MAX USER WEIGHT: 500 LBS (227 KG)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 425 LBS (193 KG)
Please fill out the form below with your question and we will get back to you immediately!